There are many things to consider when renting a limousine for your wedding, some more important than others. It’s easy to get carried away with the excitement of the big day approaching and you want to make sure everything has been meticulously planned in advance so your special day goes without hitch. There would be nothing worse than your vehicle not turning up on time or having to leave a bridesmaid or your best man behind!
Know exactly what you want for your big day to make decisions easier
- Set a realistic budget so you don’t find yourself getting carried away and vastly overspending.
Don’t forget to ask about tips as just like in restaurants the limousine drivers make up their living with tips.
- Think about how many people you want to take in the wedding limo. Would it be just the bride and groom or would you want to bring friends and relatives or the best man and bridesmaids? Plan out in advance and work out how many seats you would need, making sure you will all be comfortable and not squashed up against each other.
- Decide what you want such as color schemes, refreshments, dance floor, karaoke machine, lighting, etc. Your choices will determine the type of limo you need such as limo buses and party limos etc.
- Always check the reviews. The best thing to do is pick out several companies that provide limo hire in Perth and read the reviews provided from past customers of the service they received. This is the best way to judge as they are real views of real people who have had first-hand experience of the company.
- Book in advance and make sure all the fine details have been discussed in advance so everyone knows where they are supposed to be and when.
Make sure that whichever company you choose has prices which compare to the other companies in the area as you don’t want to get taken in and end up spending a lot more than you need to be.
Don’t forget to ask the following questions:
- Does the driver hold the appropriate license and insurance to drive a limo with passengers.
- Is everything in the limo working correctly, i.e. air conditioning, heaters, lighting, radio, etc.
- Does the driver have a lot of experience with weddings.
- Will the vehicle be clean and decorated on the day
- Will the company provide an itinerary to the driver to ensure that everything runs as smoothly as it possibly can and everything is there at the scheduled times.
There are so many companies around offering limo and party vehicles, picking the right one can be a very daunting experience as you want to ensure that not only is the vehicle the right one, but also that the driver is personable and the company understands your requirements. For a reputable limo hire company you could try www.limousineroyalty.com.au, or have a look online for reviews of similar companies.