Making healthy food choices is the key to live a disease – free life. It not only keeps you physically fit but mentally also, you feel good about yourself. Your self – esteem is high and you feel confident about yourself. However, while chasing behind fitness and nourishment, don’t lose the spark of life. Let your food choices be according to your preferred taste and believe us there is no harm in it. So, if you are worried about your calories intake, here are the five low calorie recipes that can help you keep a check on your weight without compromising on taste buds:
1. Oats Chilla: Rich in fibers, oats keep a constant check on cholesterol levels, further protecting a person from cardiovascular problems. They are also high in proteins which keep the body active for a longer period of time. You can consume oats in the form of a chilla. The recipe of an oats chilla includes oats flour, salt and finely chopped veggies. You can also add a small amount of semolina flour to make it crispier. It’s a perfect meal to start your day with giving no room for an unhealthy binging.
2. Sugar Free Cake: Life without desserts is like an ocean without water. But at the same time, we cannot consume it in an excess quantity as it triggers blood sugar levels. You can satiate your sweet tooth without any guilt by eating sugar free cakes. Sugar free cakes can be easily ordered online across metropolitan cities. Visit a bakery shop online, select the cake design and flavor, mention address and receive sugar free cake delivery in Delhi timely and safely. Relish it on special occasions. You can also gift them to your loved ones whose life revolves around health and fitness.
3. Spiced Fresh Tomato Soup. Our ancestors have always said dinner should be lighter in comparison to the day’s meal and that’s truly matters even today. This habit helps prevent accumulation of fats and keeps one agile. One must replace his/her conventional dinner with a tomato soup once or twice a week. The richness of tomatoes and creamy topping will simply blow away your mind without diverting your thoughts towards calorie count.
4. Rava Dhokla: Let’s face it! The evening hunger pangs lure us picking something junk which we regret later on. Try out Rava dhokla instead! This light snack is filling and you can instantly whip and bake whenever your tummy demands something to munch. You can savor this popular Guajarati dish with a cup of tea. This dish is ready in less than 30 minutes, saving enough time to practice self – care and grooming.
5. Strawberry Smoothie: Full of nutrients and flavor, a strawberry smoothie helps you lose excess body weight without skipping meals. It keeps you healthy and cooler on a hot summer morning. Rich in antioxidants, manganese and potassium, strawberry smoothie is a perfect amalgamation of all the nutrients which help boost your immunity. You can also add chia seeds to make it tastier and healthier.
Life comes in colors; we must taste all but in moderation. When it comes to eating habits, customize your daily diet plan which paves the path for strength and well – being. We hope this blog will help you in making the right choices and help you take care of yourself in the pandemic era without discarding your craving fun.