Have you got an image of who you are? Do you want love, fulfillment, and success? If so, then you need to start with self-discovery. This is according to 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle and they know what they are talking about, being a network of people who have been able to achieve their dreams time and time again. They have developed six key principles of being empowered, and empowerment is what is needed to achieve success.
6 Key Methods to Achieve Empowerment
- Reflect on who you are, what you are, and where you are. Write down all the good things that you have done in your life, and write down the names of people and things that you love having in your life. Write a second list that shows your goals and the things, including relationships, that you want to change. Remember that this is your list, so be honest with yourself. What this does is force you to reflect on your life and open your eyes to the things you could decide to change. A visual reminder like that is instantly empowering.
- Speak to someone you trust and go over the things that you have written down. While this may feel scary, because you’re opening your soul to someone else, it is also an important part of empowerment, because sharing is vital. When you talk about things, you may help others, and they may help you. That in itself is empowering!
- Throw away the old. This includes old things, but also old ideas. You own your life and you have to behave that way Anything disorganized or unfinished should be gotten rid of. A clutter life is a cluttered mind, which means you can’t focus on the important thing: your personal journey. Spring clean your house (even if it’s a different season), your office, your car, and your gym locker. Start afresh, literally!
- Mentally prepare yourself for the future. When you throw things away, it is often tempting to fill the void left behind with new stuff. You don’t need stuff, however, since you have only thrown away what you didn’t use anyway. What you need is time for yourself and you need to embrace the person you have started to become.
- Don’t be your own worst enemy. Don’t think you have failed because you couldn’t resist that cute little ornament and bought it anyway. Don’t feel like you don’t deserve happiness because your list of positives isn’t as long as someone else’s. You are you, and that is good enough.
- Welcome in new things. Perhaps the hardest thing about true empowerment is to embrace change. You can only do this if you allow new thoughts and happenings into your life. Notice when you resist, and let go.
There you are, six key methods towards becoming empowered! Enjoy the journey.